Thursday, April 21, 2011

Things I don't do

Things I Don't Do
1. cloth diaper
2. breastfeed
3. grow a garden
4. buy organic produce and meat
5. eat veggies every day, or force Coralie to
6. avoid junk like sugars and refined carbs


I don't do those things. Maybe my life would be better if I did. Maybe my family's life would be.
Being a mom can be brutal. There is judgment on every block, including my own. I can feel bad about my choices or I can own them.

****************
Things I Do
1. Believe every good and perfect gift (and there are a ton!) is from the Lord
2. Admire my husband and our two children
3. Seek to use our home to maintain and grow relationships
4. Dedicate time to serving in our church
5. Keep a clean, organized home
6. Read
7. Write
8. Try: to be a good wife, a good mom, a good friend, and a good me

****************
If I could choose one list to DO, it would be the second one. I am proud of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment