Thursday, July 28, 2011

Buzyness

Clearly, I am in the middle of a long book right now since I haven't been posting much. Remember how I can never post on this blog and read books at the same time?  It feels overwhelming; see, I am even too lazy right now to link to the post explaining that phenomenon. (I am reading The Forgotten Garden which started out pretty slowly but really picked up towards the end.)

Also it's VBS and Doctor Appointment Week, so I've been more occupied than normal. I've discovered there is a hidden additional time suck during VBS and Doctor Appointment Week: actually taking showers and doing hair and makeup. It's amazing how much time in a day I can save by not getting dressed.

Anyway, I just thought I would check in (hi, Mom!) and explain why I've been a stranger.

Here are some pictures to prove it's VBS week.



Ok, I'm off to bed. Peace.

1 comment: