Monday, October 31, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

When Ryan and I first met this exact group of people, there were no kids. And then one little boy came along a few months later. And then eleven months after that, Coralie arrived.

Today, there are this many kids:

Actually, we are missing three newborn babies that were present but not pictured.

This whole group of friends doesn't get together very often (see: sheer number of kids), but when we do, it's a lot of fun. They are all good people, every one of them. They are loyal and interesting and devoted to each other. I think you're pretty lucky if you can surround yourself with these kinds of people.

***
As the Bond family, this is our fourth year to come to this pumpkin patch.

In 2008, Coralie was about eight months old:


In 2009, Coralie was about one and a half:


In 2010, Coralie was about two and a half, and Madeline was about two months old:

(Madeline is under the blanket.)


And in 2011, Coralie was three and a half, and Madeline was one.






(Two apologies I need to make to my children here: Coralie--I am sorry your pants are too short. Madeline--I am sorry we didn't take more pictures of you.)

Memories and traditions make this heart happy, and when you include my kids in them? Fuh-get-about-it. I'm on top of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment